- Laravel 5.2 Upgrade
- Improvde UI
- Optimized Code
- Multiple Attendance Log
- Multiple Office Shift
- Attendance Graphical analysis
- Multiple Contracts with employee
- Flexible leave approval
- Flexible payroll generator
- Custom Email Templates
- Backup Generator
- Email Log
- Custom fields
- Improved language translator
Estimated Upgrade Time: 20 Minutes
Note: Please take backup of all your files & database. If case upgrade fails, you can restore backups. Before upgrade, Read all the points carefully.
Steps to Upgrade:
- Download upgrade-init file, copy this file in the folder where Employer Zone 2.3.3 is installed.
- Extract downloaded zip file & overwrite all the files.
- Login to Employer Zone 2.3.3 as 'admin' role & run <your_employer_zone_access_url>/update-init only once.
- Wait for success message 'You are ready to upgrade to Version 3.0'. If you don't get this message, try again with above URL.
- Download Employer Zone 3.0 from codecanyon.here.
- Take a backup again of all the files & once you take backup, delete all the files from Employer Zone 2.3.3. Do not delete the database.
- Copy Employer Zone 3.0 zip file in empty folder & extract all the contents.
- Access <your_employer_zone_access_url> with any browser & choose 'Update Employer Zone'
- Enter mysql database detail along with your purchase code & click on 'Update' button. It may take 2-3 minutes depending upon the server configuration. Do not interrupt while upgrading the database, you may lose the data.
- You might need to update your email setting also copy your /public/assets/upload folder content.
- That's it. You have successfully upgraded into version 3.0
Follow all the steps carefully. Kensington Group FZ LLC will not be responsible for any kind of data loss.